Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

Homekso, I'm Losha... EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kso, I'm Losha...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Losha
Losha

kso, I'm Losha... Empty
PostSubject: kso, I'm Losha...   kso, I'm Losha... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Well Howdy!

My name is, Amanda and I am 13 years of age. I move constantly, so my location changes yearly pretty much. But as of right now, I live in Queen Creek, Arizona.
I'm still a Texan at heart. I do have a heavy accent, which I absolutely love and will never lose. (Moved away from Texas four years ago, and yet my accent is as strong as ever.)

Art and music are a big part of me, they pretty much are me. I come from a very musical background as well as artistic so pretty much everything comes naturally. I sing, draw, drum, and somewhat dance. Writing is also a big thing for me, my family presses me about persuing it, but I've been lacking inspiration. 3 novels on the way. (Been that way for the oast 2 years...)

Another thing people are surprised to hear after they have known me. I am actually a very serious person. I am serious about my education and and a huuge Goody Goody. College is my goal for life so far. I hope to graduate from Oxford or Dartmouth with a Masters in Spychology and or Business.

My temper sucks. I have abandonment issues so I cling to my friends and will do whatever I can to protect them and keep them. So yeah. I will flame you if you ever piss them off. kthx:3

Don't take my age for granted. I don't take kindly to those who do.

Some other things you may want to know:
Name: Amanda. (call me Losha if I don't know you. Otherwise it's Manda.)
Favorite color: Black. Sky Blue. Orange. And Yellow.
Sports: Soccer all the way. Then Football and Hockey.
S.O: I'm straight, but I goof.
Main rp Character: Mae.

SITES:
Wolfhome/CPI: Losha or Gigs.
Wolfhome Forums: McGee
PosePro: McGee
TTL: Losha (was; it's closed)
Facebook: Myself. And you can't know 8|

Anyways. I'm mean at times. But only when it's deserved ;}
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

kso, I'm Losha... Empty
PostSubject: Re: kso, I'm Losha...   kso, I'm Losha... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:27 pm

spams with hearts <3333333333

I LOVE THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE
Back to top Go down
Losha
Losha

kso, I'm Losha... Empty
PostSubject: Re: kso, I'm Losha...   kso, I'm Losha... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

<33333333333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kso, I'm Losha... Empty
PostSubject: Re: kso, I'm Losha...   kso, I'm Losha... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kso, I'm Losha...
Page 1 of 1