Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeOmnomnom...Hi! :D EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omnomnom...Hi! :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Eclipse

Omnomnom...Hi! :D Empty
PostSubject: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:26 am

Hey there! ^_^ As you can already tell from over there *points to the left side of the screen* my name is Eclipse. I've used the name on other sites, as well as Eaglestar, Kichou, Trice, and Kali.

I currently reside in the state of Florida and have lived here my whole life. :3 Haven't left it much; sometimes, when I was young, I'd leave to visit my grandparents and cousin who lived in New York, but they moved down here a few years after I was born. I've also been to Georgia, Mexico, Jamaica, the Bahamas, and another little island down there or two. Where I -really- want to go is Italy. :D Or Sicily! Only because I'm half ITalian from my mom's side.

I love drawing, I LOVE it! Of course it has been a while since I've drawn anything, but I love it. xD Really enjoy writing stories, too. I've tried writing short stories before....didn't work out so well. x3

Umm....I'm pretty friendly if you get to know me. xD I may not go up to people and be like 'OHEYDERE! What's your name? I'm Eclipse! Wanna be friendz?' or whatever. I usually like to hang back and stuff. xD

I'm always open for chatting, of course~ <3 You can message me on here, talk to me on CPI (my username is Kichou), or whatever. Oh, and if you wish to see some of my work, I have it on my dA that is here.

Anywaayyss. Good to see you all, I guess? xD Rofl.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:17 am

Welcome <33
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:20 am

Hey Aspen! Long time, no see~ <33
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:22 am

I'm Sorin on CPI x:

You'll see me a lot more now >| lol<3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:23 am

Aaah! Why did you not tell me of this when I saw you last night! :c *Sad Eclipse is sad now*

But yes I probably will, lol~
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 am

I thought you knew D;

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:07 am

omg! i remember your poses! -has a quick spazz attack- Im Pup from TTL o3o
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Eclipse
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 am

I don't want to sound rude or anything, but in all honestly, I don't remember you. xD But it's mkay~ <3 Glad to see someone else from TTL. :3
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 am

i didnt go on alot, but i remember you wierd opposum thingy o3o my main poses were blue so eh
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom...Hi! :D   Omnomnom...Hi! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omnomnom...Hi! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Intoduce Yourself-
Jump to: