Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeThe Fallen Angel EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fallen Angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decode
Decode

The Fallen Angel Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen Angel   The Fallen Angel Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Life can take you on a wild ride and sometimes it may seem like there is no end.
But when the sky looks dark and gray, and your running from the pain,
you can always be sure that above those clouds is a clear blue sky.
A sky where birds fly, a sky where the wind sings,
a sky where everyone looks to at least once.
A sky where angles fly, a sky where you can live free.
It may be hope or it may be strive, but up in that blue sky you come alive.
The air is clear and the sun is bright, but every once in a while, there comes a big rush.
You may fall down, you may be scared, and you may feel like you have been knocked down from heaven,
but soon you land and there is no more falling and then you realize that it's not so bad.
There is an obstacle inbetween you and that clear blue sky, which makes you feel alive,
but to get through that big barrier that seperates you, you have to have hope, you have to have fight,
you have to have courage, and soon enough that fallen angel will rise and rise and rise.
Soon enough you will be in heaven, where everything is bliss and serene.
And you will reflect on that day and say, this was a victory. I did it. I won that battle, and I gained back everything I lost.
This is heaven. and now I'm in that blue sky again, and I couldn't be happier to be with my friends.
~ Morgan

This poem is dedicated to all who feel like they are in rough water and can't find their way to shore.
Back to top Go down
http://nighthowlers.forumotions.net/

The Fallen Angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Art & Literature :: Show Case-
Jump to: