Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeJust a lil somen. {Please don't post.} EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a lil somen. {Please don't post.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

Just a lil somen. {Please don't post.} Empty
PostSubject: Just a lil somen. {Please don't post.}   Just a lil somen. {Please don't post.} Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:30 am

I've had this idea for a while now soooo yea. x3
Will be updating I suppose Razz

It was dark. It was very dark. It was quiet. It was dark and quiet, quiet all but the small dripping of some unknown source nearby. Besides the dripping, and the darkness, I knew there was something there. There had to be something there, watching...waiting..reaching. The cold hand grabbing me, its grip hard, bruising me, hurting me. I kicked, I screamed, I cried, but the grip did not loosen. The grip shook me, it shook me hard, screaming something that I could not understand. Tears leaked out of my eyes, burning my cheeks, hot tears. The burning tear reached my mouth, only letting me know what I did not want to know. The tear was blood, hot, burning blood. It hurt, the arm hurt, I wanted out of there, I wanted to-

"ZERA! ZERA! WAKE UP!" I woke up with a start, shaking, tears falling down my cheeks. I quickly looked around, letting out a sigh of reliefe. Still in the tent, away from the hand and tears that hurt.
Back to top Go down

Just a lil somen. {Please don't post.}
Page 1 of 1