Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeYour 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Empty
PostSubject: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Chat from Mystic Eclipse onto here, November 14, 2010.
Players: Kaze, Sunshine, Victom, Aspen, Losha

Me- After the whole destruction of our series of adventures, uh... 56... and I went to Reggie (Unit 56's friend o->) to get my memory back. Well... Reggie messed up. And put us in the arctic, with only partial of my memory. Jackass. -_- "SHIT it's cold." Kelly said, huddling herself. "Sucks for you, I have a-" "A auto thermal, I know." Kelly interrupted.

(I didn't make applications for Kelly and Unit 56 yet, please don't find my house and kill me in my sleep. Thx. I will later though I swear, or Victim will kill me before you all do. <<)

Sun- Large, round bright green eyes held a death lock on two strangers. Female and male. Sun (of course) Being the one holding the stare, ruffled her feathers, the bitter cold nipping at the skin under her feathers. Her bright green eyes flicked only for a second and she warmed her blood temperature a few degrees, making her slightly warmer. She leaned forward, looking at the two, studying their features. Human? No. One of them was...wrong. She tilted her head. It..looked human. What the heck? She thought, shock settling in her realizing she didn't know.

Losha- The snow continued to pile around her in sleek icy mounds. Her fine skin was red with cold as she perched on the edge of the rocky ledge; watching the creatures below, her features grim.

Victom- Stahl stood behind Sun in her bird like form. "Hope im in intruding, i just wanted you to be the first one to see me in my true form. No human to bind me now." He whispered as he crouched down beside the dragon in disguise.

Aspen- With a wide smirk on her bloody and scarred face, Eve stumbled through the snow. It was only about 2 feet high, but nearly reached her shoulders. She snarled to herself and sniffed the air, hoping to catch a wiff of warm blood. And in fact there was blood, not too far. Quietly, she made her way to the smell, getting hungrier by the second.

Sun- Sun nearly fell off her branch from the surprise, her owl eyes even wider then before as her head swiveled around to see who said that. Oh. My. God. She thought, realizing that, in fact, that was Stahl, and he was in full damned power now. She changed, turning into the large, dark panther, and raised her lip. What do you WANT?! She snarled in his mind, getting annoyed at how he seems to be EVERY where she is when she leaves Ushinari.

Losha- Tes just about slipped as the new creature came into view, how unobservant she had gotten to not notice the 3 turn into 5. She cursed under her breath and leaped to the warehouses metal roof; sliding from one end to the other in a hasty attempt to get traction, but failing. She fell right off the edge into an unholy amount of the crusade snow.

Aspen- Eve's head snapped when she heard a loud pang. Something had been lingering on the metal roofs. Eve's grin grew wider and she starting pouncing through the snow, anxious for blood. There, in a pile of snow, is what seemed to be a human. "Hello, chic." Eve spat.
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:38 pm

OOC

Confused on a few of everyone's'... Niki are you talking to me, and Shay you're holding us one second then in a tree another?

Bleh I'll just go with the flow and fix it later.

______

IC

"I swear, when-if we get back I'm killing Reggie." Unit 56 said handing Kelly his hoodie and looking around. "Do you know where we are?" Kelly asked, eyes closed shut from the stinging wind. "Obviously not. But we need to find somewhere warm for your weak human body, don't we?" Unit 56 said, getting closer to Kelly. "Bull crap, I can't help it! Man I wish I had a fire right now..." she said, eyes heavy. Unit 56 put out two arms, "May I? I know you hate it when I surprise you." he said with his serious face. "Only option." Kelly sighed, and allowed Unit 56 to pick her up and carry her. "Up up and away!" He yelled, running in dart speed in any direction, Kelly huddling and clinging to his chest.

Last edited by Kaze on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 pm

i saw it be somewhere in very north canada! that way there is some sort of civilization! Also Sun is talking to Stahl ^^

"What i cant check in on an old friend? I have gained my freedom, i thought someone i knew would have been happy." His face almost looked hurt, but inwardly he was smiling. "tell me.. why so curious about those two in the snow when there are two more over yonder." He nodded to the metal buildings.
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Posting order:
Ecru, Victom, Me, Losha, Eve.

Sun narrowed her eyes, warily glancing back to see The male pick up the female.
Her eyes widened as the male suddenly just, took off. Just like that. She narrowed her eyes, raising her lip and digging her claws in the bark, the venom being inserted into the wood, making it turn a darker color, slowly dieing.
She whipped her head around to Stahl.
And you brought another leech with you?! She snarled in his mind, furious at the thought of yet another vampire in her life.

Back to top Go down
Losha
Losha

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:56 pm

Small icicles clung to Tes's hair as her violet eyes glared up at the canine above her with a small gleam of rebellion. "Chick?" Her cheeks paled as she rose from the frozen patch. A deep feeling of smugness errupted in her as she realized that she was a good 2 feet taller than this animal. "Chick?" Tes laughed now. "Who would you be calling chick, mutt?" her knuckles cracked as she glowered down, but whipped her head up seemingly looking at nothing, but she knew damn well the other creatures were there... watching. They'll emerge soon enough. She thought and adjusted her ankle; readying her "special" pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Eve's grin grew wider.
"Yes, chick." A rumble grew in her throat when she hungrily lunged at the human, snapping her jaws wildly like a savage.
"You will very soon understand that chick is another term used for chicken." Eve came closer, daring to just take a bite right out of the girls' leg. Saliva slabbed down her chin. Just the thought of it made her insane.
"Perhaps we can make this easier. You don't take out your weapon, and I won't make this as painful as it needs to be. Deal?" Eve's eyes narrowed, a smug smile tugging at her scarred lips.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:18 pm

"I have a-" The wind was so strong it blew Kelly's words away. "What?!" Unit 56 yelled, as he continued to run. Kelly lifted her head and yelled back, "I have a weird feeling!" She said, covering her face from the cold, unable to continue to talk. "Yeah I know, you vomit easily it's nothing new!" Unit 56 remarked. "No! I meant-" The two fell straight down into an abandoned factory that seemed to be forgotten under the snow they walked upon. Unit 56 fell on his back with a shock, and Kelly yelled as she came hurdling down after, landing on his stomach. "Oof!" Unit 56 coughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Dammit, that didn't hurt but I was not prepared for that." "Good thing I landed on you! Or I would of lost my butt." Kelly said, looking down at him. "Feel free to get off when ever you'd like." He smirked. Kelly knew he was being sarcastic and stood up. Unit 56 got up as well and brushed off his tan shorts. His right eye turned bright red, scanned the entire inside of the building and then he began to growl. "This place is familiar." He said lowly. Both eyes turning red. "No!" Kelly yelled as she clung to him from the back, hugging him tightly. "Calm down buddy... please..." tears came to her eyes. He became quiet, clenching his fist. "Please! Calm down or you'll lose control!" Kelly pleaded once more.

Last edited by Ecru on Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Stahl wiggled a finger in his ear at Suns shriek, "You know i travel alone now, and besides if it was another vampire I would have sensed it. Oh.. Is that little blood crazy hound a friend of yours?" Not waiting for an answer because he knew the answer would most likely be yes. He jumped off the tree and appeared behind the strange looking female using his Vampric Speed. "Ello there." He called from behind, trying to sound cheerful and appear as a friend instead of a threat. "Cute little wolf of yours. Name?"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Suns eyes widened as he took off, knowing he would draw attention to her.
Not going to happen.
She leaped from the branch, taking off as fast as she could, not wanting to stand still like a giant green and black blob in a area of pure white.
She pushed with all her might with every step, speeding in one direction, till, the ground just fell out.
She let out a silent scream, her eyes wide as she braced herself for landing, making sure to shift her weight to her feet.

The wood split under her weight, then the impact of the ground met her cold pads.
She opened one glowing eye, peeking around, to see two bright red eyes looking back at her.
She hunkered down, baring her teeth and letting rip a threatening snarl, the venom on her fangs glowing, just daring the creature to come near.

Back to top Go down
Losha
Losha

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Tes barely shifted her weight at the mutts advance, but grimaced and scrunched her nose in distaste. "Gai! Have you ever heard of a breath mint mutt?" She snarled; her white teeth a shocking contrast with the dark make-up.

Her polished black nails tapped thoughtfully against the tops of her legs as she looked the creature over, looking utterly bored, but chuckled finally, "You think so little of me... it's not surprising, typical really." Tes felt his presence before he spoke and spun around in a whirl, latching her elbow under the vampires chin; not to cut of his air (since what vamp needs it?) but to hold him still.

"That. Is not mine." She spat, looking over her shoulder several times; not trusting the mutt as far as she should throw it. "And I'll ask the questions, who are you? Both of you." Her nose burned with cold and her fingers felt like they'd fall off, but she continued to accuse the two with her eyes as she positioned herself so both were in one view.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 am

"You, my dear, may consider me your worst nightmare." Eve grinned wickedly and started to hum. At first very softly, but she crescendoed into a louder sound of misery. Lost in the evil tune, Eve concentrated on the notes and merely ignored the grand shadows appearing beside her. The shadows danced and swayed in place, their red eyes glowing with not fear, but anger, and seemed to be waiting for something-Eve's first command.

"You're right, I do think very little of you and I apologize for that. But then again, I think little of everybody." Eve smiled almost innocently before continuing. "Now, we can do this the easy way as I prefer, or we can do it the harder way. And as for you," Eve snapped, "I suggest you leave. I take no interest in you." She directed at the vampire.

The shadows now formed a circle around Eve and floated very quietly. There were sinister looks on their faces and their eyes still raging.

"Just one word, and these ghosts of demons could kill you. Act fast." Eve laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Unit 56 looked behind himself and glared down at Kelly, both of his eyes were bright droid red. "Shit..." Kelly whispered as she darted off as fast she could through the dark tunnel ways of the forgotten factory they stumbled upon. She ran into a pitch black room, kneeling down beside something that felt like a wooden crate. She bit her lip and breathed heavily. Out the door she saw a red vertical lazor move back and forth, scanning the walls and floors. Suddenly the light turned off. Kelly silently blew sweaty compressed air from her shaking lips. She begun to stand up, then a green vertical light flashed the farthest wall from the room she hid in, and she quickly sat back down; hugging her knees. The light split and scanned in opposite directions before meeting each other again in the middle. The green light turned off and footsteps walked past the room. Kelly nearly chocked on a cough and began to stand up, darting for the door. The sound of an approaching wind came into Kelly's hearing, and she quickly ducked, a bent metal pipe flying over her. It got stuck in the doorway in front of her, and she had to bend over to continue through the new tunnel. "I know you don't mean it 56! But you need to snap out of it before you kill me!" Kelly yelled behind her, knowing it was him who threw the pipe. She ran into a wall off wood in front of her, light gleaming through it's cracks. The impact made her fall down, but she spent no time standing up and kicking at the wall, realizing it was wood. It wasn't working, and she felt him behind her so she gave up. As she turned she put her arms out, clinging to the wood behind her, a bright red dot settling on her chest, and slowly moving up the her forehead. She held back her tears but could not stop shivering.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Stahl choked a bit as he forgot he had no need to breath. 600 years of being dead, breathing was something you needed to keep sane half the time. "I would appreciete it if you removed your arm from my neck. I do not need to breathe, but it is a think i enjoy doing from time to time." Ignoring wiether the human did as it was asked or not, he darted forward grabbing her leg and twisting around he went to kick her in either the back or butt. Sliding back weither or not he hit her he appeared behind the small dog. "Tell me, my little scare, What is a small, mesecing, and most likely blood thirsty pup like you doing in the frozen north?"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Sun narrowed her glowing eyes. Apparently, the thing had other things on its mind. And, it put so much fear in the female it sent a shock through Sun, making her fur stand on end. She took a few steps forward, seeing they haven't noticed her.
Stupid humans. She laughed, seeing how stupid they where in not noticing a gigantic black cat falling through the roof.
The female took off, followed by the thing. Sun raced after them, making her paw steps silent as if she was hunting prey.
Heh, they actually could be her next prey.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC-
Going to get rid of the order, seeing that everyone is in their own locations right now and it won't effect the RP too much.

IC-

Unit 56 pulled out a pistol, aiming it directly at Kelly. She closed her eyes and let her head hang, accepting fate. They both heard a low growl, making Unit 56 spin around, and Kelly sigh in relief. A creature or animal was the last of her worries. Two bright green eyes came out of the shadows, and it seems to be a large cat. Kelly's heart raced, all Unit 56 has to do is shoot and use his other bullets on her. "When will you snap out of it..." Kelly whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Sun bared her glowing teeth, knowing what the creature was holding, and knowing what it can and will do.

You foolish child, put that down. She warned, gathering her muscles and shifting her weight to where she was ready to pounce at any moment.

You don't know what your up against She added, snarling lowly.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Unit 56 narrowed his eyes and cocked his pistol, turning on the red light and pointing it to the feline's forehead. Kelly jumped onto his back, making his fire miss and hit the roof. "Be stable! Be stable! Wake up!" He fell on his stomach and Kelly automatically grabbed his gun, hitting him once good in the head. "I really hope that did something!" Kelly said pulling her hood down nervously. The red lights in his eyes faded and Kelly wanted to laugh in joy, but she remember the panther and continued to sit on Unit 56, looking at the animal.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 am

Eve showed no emotion or reaction, and kept her back to the male vampire. She observed the smaller one who had been kicked, and wondered if she could feel such a thing. Eve shrugged, not caring any more, but nodded her head towards the girl and a few ghostly shadows circled around her.

It was then when Eve turned to face the damned blood sucker. She eyed him for a moment, debating on whether or not she should take his words as a threat or a joke. She shrugged that off too.

"Scarce I am, wouldn't you say?" Eve repeated with a chuckle. "And small I am, but just wait until you can realize how menacing I really am. Such a blood thirsty creature as myself can be very quite cunning." Eve grinned at absolutely nothing when she paused. "I shouldn't really tell anybody what I'm doing here, it's a secret. But would you like to know that secret?" Eve asked with a tint of smugness in her voice.

When she saw that the vamp nodded, she motioned for him to bend down so she could whisper in his hear. Once he was low enough and in reach, she started to whisper, "I'm here because of-" she cut off and bit his neck. Sure he was a vampire, but that didn't mean his blood would be any different. Eve smiled to herself when the blood came.

What a cunning little creature she was indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:35 am

Sun tilted her head. Getting a good look at the female. She started walking, wanting to examine her at every angle.
Human. Female human, thats all.

Her eyes locked on the thing she was sitting on. She took another circle around them and stopped, sitting down.

Tell me your name child. She commanded, sending the thought into the females mind.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 am

"Either the cold has gotten to my head, or you said something to me." Kelly blinked at the animal, a confused look on her face. Unit 56 groaned under her, and slowly got up, making Kelly fall down. "Kelly? What happened- A PUMA CONCOLOR, get back; I'll take care of it." Unit 56 searched himself, then looked at Kelly, seeing his gun in her hand. "Chill, if it wasn't for that feline-" Kelly bit her lip. "You would of... killed me." She finished, shuffling her foot nervously. "I... went unstable...? Again? How long? Did I hurt you?" Unit 56's eyes got big, forgetting about the large feline behind him. "Yeah... for about 25 minutes... and no I'm fine." Kelly smiled, hoping they wouldn't have to walk past the metal pipe stuck into the wall a few meters from them. Unit 56 looked at his hands, shaken. "How am I suppose to do my job when I keep having this problem..." He said, holding his head. "It's not your fault... you'll figure out how to control it sooner or later..." Kelly said, getting closer. "I... I have to go." Unit 56 said, stepping back, then breaking through the roof. "Wait! Ugh!" Kelly knew he wouldn't be back for awhile, so she leaned against the wall and buried her head in her arm. "If the snow is what's making me crazy... then I don't want to know what doesn't. To answer your question, cat, the name is Kelly." She finished, putting the gun in her back pocket. (BIPOLAR MUCH?)
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Stahl grabbed the small wolf by the throat and ripped her from him. As if the healing proses on his neck was in fast forward the wound closed up. "Oh you gave me a crick in the neck." He groaned as he rolled his neck till it popped. Laughing lowly at how he should have seen that coming, he tightened his grip on her throat ever so slightly. "Now, was that really necessary? I wont stand between you and that female, but i do see that that bite was unjust. Any reason i shouldn't cut off your air all together?" He asked with a tilt of the head and a chuckle. Keeping his smug grin, he tightened his grip again before loosening it back. His vampire strength ensured she would not have an easy time, not to mention his hand nearly fit all the way around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:44 pm

I am not a cat you fool. She spat angrily.
She exploded in the bright green light, and stood as the beautifully pale elfish like girl. She crossed her arms, glaring at the female.

"What was that?" She demanded, leaning on one foot and looking her up and down.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 pm

"Er- mybad." Kelly said, trying to correct herself from offending the feline. But before she could, the puma turned into an elf, which sent her hitting the wall behind her. "Woah! Oh man!" Kelly held her head. "This can't be happening... I must be dead... or in a coma." Kelly looked up. "And that, was my protector." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Sounds science fiction really, but you just transformed into an elf so I'm sure you don't give a damn. He's... a robot- cyborg." With bipolar issues... she added in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Eve muffled a short laugh seeing that she was in an uncomfortable spot. She choked a bit on a mouthful of blood but continued to grin sheepishly. "Well, what do you expect? As you've stated before I'm a blood thirsty savage and you should not think any less of me." Eve snarled a little when his grip tightened, and in return, she reached her claws up to his hand and scratched at his flesh.

"I suggest you let me go, if you wish to stay alive. I can tell you've been living for quite a while, do you really want to end that all now?" Eve started to choke again. She squinted her eyes tightly and focused on finding her voice. When she found that she could not retrieve it, a hum came deep from her throat instead. The remaining ghostly figures came closer to Eve, and held their transparent arms out to her. When Eve opened her eyes again they were a sadistic red. A new smile appeared on her face, a very evil one. She glared directly at the vampire and snarled. Put me down. Now. She hissed into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

IC
"I have lived along time, rounding it off to about 600. Go a head, attempt to kill what is already dead. I will regenerate anyway. But while your shadows are doing that your throat will resemble dough between a childs hands." He grinned revealing his sharp white fangs. With a laugh as if it was all good fun to him, he brought the small wolf closer, "Tell me your name, think it if you cannot speak, i will read your mind if i must. I like to know those who attack me, or my victoms names. It helps the keep track." His index finger twitched, feeling her large vein beat faster under his grip. His mouth began watering, everyone's blood tasted different, what would this evil little killing machine taste like?

OOC
Stahl's Picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next