Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeSassy's ref EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sassy's ref

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassy

Sassy's ref Empty
PostSubject: Sassy's ref   Sassy's ref Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

lol yep this is Sassy from WH...errr Bella, some may know me as. Anyways I decided too make a ref for Sassy as my RP character, so here she is!

Position you want to be:(Main character)
Image:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (c) Me
Name: Sassy
Species: Wolf / Coyote
Size: Smaller then most wolves and is scrawny
Strengths: Light and wind
Weaknesses: Blood
Ability's: Quickness, able too fly, go through time, heal ANYTHING even if it was gone for a 100 years, Make orbs, and stop anything/make things disappear when she needs too.
History: Unknown
Friends: None
Foes: None
Loyal: To people who are close to her
UN-loyal: Foes
About your character: Sassy is a very independent kinda wolf/girl. She tends too protect everyone she is close too, even if they are enemies. She has a horrible past, and has now learned to never trust humans. Her motto is "Live or die, either way you'll never live" and she believes it deeply. She isn't very good at listenning. And because of her size she tends too get teased on by bigger wolves or anything that's bigger then her, really. If you were too get on Sassy's good side, that's another thing. She can be VERY shy and quiet, and would listen too anything you told her too do. Also on her good side, she can say things more easily, and kind of show her fealings better. Her good side is shown too her friends only.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Sassy's ref Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sassy's ref   Sassy's ref Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 pm

Congratulations!
We have deecided to make you a Character!
Your dedication to the site and/or our roleplay will promote you to Main Character!
Happy posting~
-LOTS Staff

This topic will be moved to the approved section, there you can edit and view your character at anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/

Sassy's ref
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Characters :: Character Registraion :: Approved-
Jump to: