HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CA Moderator Applications [2 Slots]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Site Mascot / Messanger

PostSubject: CA Moderator Applications [2 Slots]   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 am

So, you're wishing to be a CA Moderator for LOTS? Well let's see what you're all about!
Fill out the following truthfully, and the best you can. If you do not have an answer for a field, leave it blank.
Read over this review then when you're ready, copy and paste the code below, fill it out and PM it to a Director.

How Did You Find Us?:
^This helps the site greatly!

What's your real name?:
^Optional.

Who old are you?:
^Required field.

How often are you online?:
^Do not worry, we do not require you to be online everyday. We know what
breaks are! Just be sure you come on at least 3-5 times a week.

Have you ever been staff on a site/forum before? (If so, where?):
^This helps us judge how much experience you have.

I have read and understood the Legend Of The Sun Rules: Yes/No
^Very important! If you honestly don't read our rules, your account could be at risk for we enforce our rules greatly!

I have looked through the Character Registration and understand how to review a submitted application: Yes/No
^You do not need to be a professional at this, because you will start out as a Trainee anyways.

I understand that as being a CA Moderator, I represent not only my fellow co-workers but the site itself as well. I will try my best to go through as many applications as I can, and treat all applications the same. I also agree that if a user has a problem, I will do my best to help them out anyway I can. If a user disrespects me I will stay calm and handle the situation professionally: Yes/No
^By saying Yes, you must continue this process until you retire / are retired of your duties.
This is the overall question we look at, be honest. If you can't do this then your chances of being picked will decrease.

Copy & Paste
Code:
How Did You Find Us?:

What's your real name?:

Who old are you?:

How often are you online?:

Have you ever been staff on a site/forum before? (If so, where?):

I have read and understood the Legend Of The Sun Rules: Yes/No

I have looked through the Character Registration and understand how to review a submitted application: Yes/No

I understand that as being a CA Moderator, I represent not only my fellow co-workers but the site itself as well. I will try my best to go through as many applications as I can, and treat all applications the same. I also agree that if a user has a problem, I will do my best to help them out anyway I can. If a user disrespects me I will stay calm and handle the situation professionally: Yes/No

Good Luck Applying!
-LOTS Staff

CA Moderator Applications [2 Slots]
Page 1 of 1