Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeMiharu's ref~ EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miharu's ref~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sassy

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

Position you want to be:(Main character)
Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Name: Miharu
Species: Angel/Crow/Aura wolf
Size: The size of a pup
Strengths: Unknown
Weaknesses: Blood and fire
Ability's: Can make Aura's come out of her mouth with her inner Aura, can heal anything, no matter how dead it is, can travel to the past and back to present, has visions of the furture, can move things with her mind, can teleport/run fast and can fly.
History: (Is said in 'About Your Character')
Friends: None
Foes: None
Loyal: To everyone
UN-loyal: To enimies
About your character: Miharu, is a young pup who is very sweet. She has learned to treat everyone with respect from her master. Sadly her master, Kyle, died protecting her in a war. He was the only thing she had left after Kyle's family was assasinated. Miharu was then scared with fear, hoping none of her friends would ever die again, she also then tried to never have friends again so she wouldn't have to go through the pain she did when her master died.
Miharu has something inside her called and "Inner Aura",, she used to use it to communicate with Kyle when they were far apart, but since he's gone she now uses it to create Aura sphere's that she forms by opening her mouth and saying "Aura", then a small or big(depending how much power she has) sphere of blue light forms and goes flying at the target.
Miharu doesn't have a bad side, really. She is mainly 100% nice/sweet/cute/and loveable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Your character is PENDING!
We encourage you not to edit anymore of your character intill the choice is made,
~thanks
-The LOTS Staff
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Sassy

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Dx I forgot to say this. Miharu is only going to be used for any/all of the RP stories, BESIDES the one called "Destruction".
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Sassy wrote:
Dx I forgot to say this. Miharu is only going to be used for any/all of the RP stories, BESIDES the one called "Destruction".

Your characters can be used for the whole site, not just a certain chapter. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:20 pm

lol I know, but I'm more attached to her now then I was Sassy. Dx
And I don't want to abandon Sassy, so I'm just going to use her for Destruction, maybe I'll use her for 2 more chapters(Once more are made) just to be fair. <3
Back to top Go down
Sassy

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:47 pm

*stalk/waits* (lol stalking my own topic...)
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Character Application APPROVED!

sorry for the late response, been busy. -Needs an art review team-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miharu's ref~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miharu's ref~   Miharu's ref~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miharu's ref~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Characters :: Character Registraion :: Approved-
Jump to: