Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeWill be inactive for a few days. EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will be inactive for a few days.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phobia
Phobia

Will be inactive for a few days. Empty
PostSubject: Will be inactive for a few days.   Will be inactive for a few days. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm

I really hope this was the right spot to post this xD

(Maybe we need a section where we can post if we wont be on for a few days perhaps lol)

Anyways, I will not be on any computer whatso ever on June 9-13. I'm having surgery on the ninth and will be in the hospital the rest of those days. Its also the reason I havent been on in a while. I've been having pre-operation things in the hospital.

So for those people that wanna know lol:

I have two back disorders-scholiosis and scheuermann's kyphosis/scheuermann's disease

Its not the scholiosis thats the problem, since I dont have a lot of it. Its the kyphosis thats the problem. This kyphosis causes your spine to curve and kinda make a hump on ur back. Which would look odd on a person....and it causes a lot of pain, which has happened to me. So i have to have surgery on it. Theyll be putting in 2 inch screws half way down my back to latch on two other rods. I have a visual incase you have trouble understanding what i mean lol

Will be inactive for a few days. Pg62_image1

those are before and after pics of some random person. The spikey things are screws.

That's what they are going to do to me to fix it, so just a notice of why i wont be on.

(Please keep me in ur prayers!)
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Will be inactive for a few days.   Will be inactive for a few days. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 pm

You will and OW that looks and sounds painful >.< I really hope you get better soon. Try not to be board in the Hospital.
Meet a cute guy nurse Wink Razz that will keep ya entertained
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Phobia
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Will be inactive for a few days.   Will be inactive for a few days. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:18 pm

theyll prolly give me a cranky old lady xD
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Will be inactive for a few days.   Will be inactive for a few days. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

XD Lmfao Good luck <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be inactive for a few days.   Will be inactive for a few days. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be inactive for a few days.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Out Of Character :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: