Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeWhy do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Head hung low, he followed Sun, tail equally low. Why do i feel like i was just beat over the head? "Sigh." he half thought as he walked past Shran. "Oh, here" He tossed Eve's muzzle to him. The way to the castle was long and slow, but he finally managed to plop down on the couch.

"Well hello Sunshine! Whats with the tail to the ground? Not like you..." Star commented as he walked out of Sun's personal library, laden with books. Pup grumbled, and threw a snowball, which missed Star by a fraction. "Hmm. Well, good luck with that. Oh, work on your aim."

"Screw You!" Pup called to him as he left. Where the heck are you Kaze? Sun needs you, I need you. I.... Need fish, im hungry.... "..... Eh to lazy" He desided and berried his head into the pillows on the couch.
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 pm

Eve grinned to herself and decided on whether or not to make herself visible to Shran. In fact, she liked this little game of hide-and-seek. Instead of answering him, she remained silent and hid deeper into the thick trees and bushes. Though Eve knew there was blood dripping from her mouth, she didn't think it'd leave a big enough trail to be followed. She ducked under a rather large bush with a round stump and prickly leaves. She didn't mind the pain though, for it would only be temporary. Her tail thumped softly against the ground in anxiety of wanting to see and hear Shran's reaction when he thought he'd lost her. A wide smirk spread across Eve's lips and she sprawled herself lower to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Sun walked in behind Pup and sat down on the chair across from the sofa. She frowned at him. "It's going to be fine, she'll come around soon, once she gets back from where ever she is.." She comforted. But, she wasn't even sure if Kaze was even alive right now. She felt her heart swell and the threat of tears in her eyes. She immediatley got up and stormed out of the room, horrible, angry, evil thoughts flowing through her mind to make the tears go away. She busted open the door to her lab and shut it back with a loud 'BANG'. She leaned her back against the door then resting her head on it aswell. She stared up at the cieling, well, more like glared at it. She clenched her fists, the anger working, and making her want to attack, break, kill. But, that was just her dragon fury. She looked out the window, thinking of all the lives where just outside it, and how easily she could take them. Just take them all.

"Alright, come out." He called, crossing his arms and staring off into the dark shadows of the trees. "I know your there." He added. And, well, he did know she was there. Their minds were connected, and he knew the exact location of where she was at. But, he knew she was having fun, and didn't want to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Star's voice entered out of the darkness. "If you are so worried about her, why not go and find her. If she is dead, then take revenge like you normally do." He appeared shortly after, eyes one of the books he had liberated from Suns library. Interesting read by the way. Slowly, he walked over to a small table and leaned against it, not taking his eyes of the book.

Pup, not taking Suns word for it, kept his head berried in the pillows. Some birthday for Sun.... He picked his head up and looked at the wall. "What if i got her a present?!... But what to get a.....seven...eight..hundred... OLD dragon anyway.... Oh!" He ran out the doors, skidding along the edge of the wall. Quickly he turned into Fleetscout and ran head long toward the Lake. Jumping off near by rocks, he turned back into Pup, and dove into the water with hardly a splash. There he swam to the bottom. Where is that crevice?! He continued to swim around till he found the crack in the rocks leading to a long dark hole.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Eve sneered at Shran's words while she stared at his back. Surely, he had mistaken her intelligence and knowledge of connections, for she had left a part of her in the shadows, and her actual presence behind him. Slowly and carefully, she crept forward, making sure she didn't step on a twig or branch, or anything that made a noise in general. She positioned herself lower to the ground and made her way towards Shran, planning on either scaring him, or biting him. Either decision worked for her.
A short and low snarl escaped Eve's throat before launching herself at Shran. She perched herself on his shoulder and peered down at his face, and wicked grin on hers.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Sun whirled around and let out a fierce snarl, her eyes glowing in the dim light. "How dare you enter my lab with out permission?" She snarled, but, not with her normal voice. The same voice she used when she gave orders, or commands. Apparently, her anger was still high. She clenched her fists, holding herself back from beating the life out of him. "And why do you have one of my books?!" She gasped. Her eyes narrowed. "You are not fit to read MY book!" She growled, storming up to him and snatching the book away. She threw it down behind her and glared at him right in the eye. "You get out of here now." She demanded, not blinking from the glare, her lip curled.

Shran jumped, stopping himself from attacking Eve. Instead, he pulled her off then threw her over his shoulder and started walking. "Nice." He complemented, a bit shocked that he hadn't noticed she was right behind him. He chuckled. "Just don't tell Sun about this, don't want her making fun of me for allowing myself to be suprized." He chuckled, exiting the forest, then setting her down and handing the bandage to her. "Might need this." He said, not wanting her to be 'punished' by who ever watched her. But, could they come to this world? Could they even see her in this world? He didn't know, and that spooked him slightly. If they can see, could others see too? He shuddered slightly. Maybe Sun was right about being on guard.. He shoved the thoughts away, and started towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:32 pm

"Touchy much, you really should take better care of your things. Oh well..." He turned and walked the opposite way to the door, and vanished into the shadows again. Not worthy my tail stub. I have earned the right to learn, i read the stars and hear what they speak. Deaf old dragon. He said to himself when he re-entered in his little dark room. There were other books lined around, not all copies he had created of Sun's or the public library. Once calm again, he settled down on his bad and began to read the copy of the one Sun took.

Pup dived deeper then he normally would. The pressure made his ribs fell like they were crushing his lungs. It was pitch black down here, so he resorted to using his glow to aid his sight, which only helped for about three feet. Going on for a few hours or what seemed like it, he spotted what he had been looking for. There shining back at him was a small metal box. It was not rusted, but it had a very curious lock. He grabbed it, and tugged it out of its wedged place with in the rocks. It was quite hard to lug it to the beach, but once he did, he rushed to Find sun.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Eve grinned sheepishly, but felt a pang if victory in scaring Shran. When she was set down, she simply ignored the muzzle that was handed to her and walked past it.
"I don't want to put it on." She said, and started prancing in circles around Shran while he walked.
Eve didn't even bother thinking of the consequence of not wearing the damned thing. She kept a steady pace of circling around Shran and studied is emotion. Thinking. But thinking of what? Ignoring whatever thoughts were lingering, she trotted beside Shran and smacked her lips together, licking the dry blood off of her snout. Eve glanced back at the muzzle lying on the ground, but forced herself to look away. How much time do I have left...? She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Sun dug her nails into the wooden desk, clenching her jaw as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breathes, cooling down. She walked over and plopped down into her chair, holding her head in her hands, suddenly having a horrible head ache, and too tired to give up the energy to heal it. She swivled her chair around and looked out the window, looking down into the Castle garden. She rubbed her temples. What a great day huh?

Shran raised his eyebrow at her. "Are you sure...?" He asked, frowning. He glanced back at the muzzle, then a worried glance at Eve. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to argue with her.
lolfail.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:22 pm

"Shran!" Pup ran up to the tall dragon dragging the box behind on a rope. "Give this to sun, O and this viel of water. K thanks bye!" He ran back to the water to go fish.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:21 pm

"Well of course I'm sure. And if or when anything relatively bad happens, I'll be sure to blame you." Eve mocked and weaved through Shran's legs as he kept walking, but made sure he didn't step on her.
Her ears straightened when she heard Pup coming towards them. She ignored whatever he was saying and focused her attention on where she was stepping, as if she were walking on hot rocks. As soon as the castle came into sight, Eve began to pick up her pace at weaving through Shran's legs, willing him to trip or fall. Just the thought of him sprawled on the floor forced a grin to tug at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Shrans ears perked as Pup came into view. He eyed the box and raised an eyebrow. "Okay..." He said, picking up the box. He hissed something under his breath and the box started hovering up. He grinned and held the rope, keeping it from flying away.

Nearing the castle, Eve started quickening her pace. He rolled his eyes and kept a normal pace, not slowing down or speeding up in case tripping over Eve.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Pup hoped the box would bring Sun some happyness. He had killed a large clam to get that 5 inch pearl. It was a light lime green. The water in the veil was his own genous, if you poured it on the lock, it would open the box and the water would evaporate. Not completely, it would automatically return to the veil. Pup sat at the bottum of the lake, in his own hand made living room. The furniture was all rocks, and a bed of sea weed. It was perfect for him. A smile crept its way along his face at the thought of Suns surprise, and with that he took a bite of fish.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:43 pm

"Come on now, pick up the pace you lazy bum." Eve taunted. "I may not be of a competition dog, but I certainly know your style falls way below beginner."
She smirked when Shran finally began to walk faster and flawlessly weaved in and out of his legs for a few moments until she abruptly stopped. She just stood there and felt the weight of Shran slowly toppling over her as he tried to catch his balance.
"Have a nice trip. See you next fall." Eve said in a sinister chuckle, and nudged his legs forward to prevent him from standing up straight.
"And I suppose you don't want me to tell Sun about this either, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Shran felt his foot hit Eve, and jumped up and over, only to start stumbling even more when the back of his knees were pushed in. He whirled around, her eyes blazing, but then realized it was only a joke, and calmed down a bit. "Are you trying to get killed?" He chuckled, still sorta dazed from going on attack. He dusted his pants off and laughed again. "Yea, lets not tell Sun 'bout that either." He agreed. "But lets get her this..thing." He added, looking up at the floating box.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Pup had surfaced to see if anyone was around. A laugh burst for from him as he saw Shran nearly eat it. She wont tell Sun, i just might He knew Shran would hunt him down for it, but it was just to good. Not to mention holding it over his head was also to fun to pass up on. He was the annoying brother in the family and he Had to uphold his job. "Darn im hungry again"
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Eve chuckled. "Trying to get killed? Hah, if I were trying to get killed I would break every rule there is to an angel. You, my friend, are no harm to me." She challenged.
A laugh escaped her mouth and she pranced towards the castle's entrance.
"Oh, and there's no guarantee or promises on what I do or don't say." Eve snickered.
She sat and waited somewhat patiently for a reaction from Shran and for him to enter the castle. A cocky grin remained on Eve's face as she watched every move he made.
"Oh Suuuuun." Eve began to chant. "There's something I'd like to tell you." She said louder and smirked at Shran.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:17 pm

Sun tapped her fingers on the stone wall, making a small beating sound. Her ears soon let up from being pinned back, and she let out a soft sight. All she wanted right now, was to talk to Shran. He always knew what to say, so where was he? She jumped down the flights of stairs, two steps at a time, and came to the front hall, seeing Even and Shran...with a floating box. "And what is that?" She asked, pointing to the box, ignoring Eves comments.

Shran looked up at the box, relieved she didn't pay attention to Eve. "Don't know. Pup gave it to me to give to you." He grinned, seeing her puzzled face. "It's a present you idiot." He joked, sticking his tongue out. He handed her the rope when she reached for it, and pulled it down so it wasn't floating as high.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 am

Pup crawled out of the water with hardly a ripple. Water streaming from his pelt as he quickly trotted up. Suddenly he stopped, and turned into Fleetscout. Knowing he would be harder to find in that form, he sneaked through the back of the castle and up to a balcony above the three. He snickered silently as he waited for Suns reaction. Oh crud. I forgot the Octopus that was supposed to guard the pearl!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Eve scowled at Shran and Sun, a bit disappointed, but then emotionless. She patiently sat at Shran's feet and stared at the floating box, wondering what it contained inside. Her attention suddenly droned out to absolutely nothing, except for the thought of why she suddenly felt eerie and nervous.
It was either because; A - her time of freedom was up, or B - there was another unnoticed presence. Eve shrugged and raised a paw to her scathed and scratched up snout, and wondered how much time was in fact left.
"Sun." Eve repeated with a cocky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:04 am

Suns ears twitched. She had started not to like Eve and her childish ways. She tore her eyes from the box to look at Eve. "Yes?" She asked, trying her best not to look annoyed.

Shran, saw Suns anger, and rushed over to her. "Lets open the present first yes?" He pushed, smiling innocently. Sun raised her eye brow. "Okay whats going on?" She demanded. He chuckled. "Nothing important, now lets open this thing." He said once again, pulling it down and taking the spell off, looking at the lock, trying to figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:36 am

"Trouble in the ol brain box eh? No magic will open that bliter, made the box myself" Fleet called from on the balcony, his little furry blue chest puffed out. "Though dont remembe what pup said about a key... he made the lock himself. " he jumped off the railing and landed by them.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Eve smirked, entertained by Sun's anger and annoyance.
"Well, I've noticed that you have not had your share of blood today, surely that's why you're in such a horrible mood! But worry not, I'm more than willing to hunt for you."
Eve's tail flicked to the side, and she cleared her throat. "If I'm not back in an hour or so then something might have gone wrong, or I'm just enjoying myself too much."
With that, she turned and trotted away towards the forest again.
"Oh, I almost forgot. You might want to be careful around Shran. He can get quite a shock and be a klutz at times." She said in a sinister laugh before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Sun looked at Fleet. "Well, where is the key?" She asked, her ears laying back slightly. She walked over and set the box on a table, studying it closely.

Short post. RP will be ending after Sun opens the box.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm

"Dont know, did he give you something?" He looked from Sun to Shran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?    Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you smile like you've been told a secret?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum :: Role Play :: Legend of The Sun-
Jump to: