Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeYour 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:48 am

OOC
LMAO I SAW THAT ON dA

IC

Eve blinked and her eyes were back to their normal dark blue. She cleared her throat and managed to find what was left of her throat. "Look who's the blood thirsty ass now." When she felt his grip tightening again, she refused to make a sound of weakness. "If my name is what you want, then it is not what you will get. All that you will be able to get from my mind is my past. And even you will not want to see that." Eve croaked and her voice grew rasp. She was able to gather saliva from all that talking and spat it in his face. A cocky smile appeared on her face.

Seeing that she wasn't going to be able to escape this situation any time soon, Eve hummed a few short notes before being able to speak again. "Faites-lui de me libérer." Make him release me, she growled at the shadows. They bowed their heads and emerged closer. Their piercing hands clamped around the vampires arms while they glared him directly in the eyes.

"Release her." One said in the threatening tone.

Again, Eve struggled against the vamps grip, trying to wriggle free before passing out or anything. Again, she started to choke and her snarls and coughing came out muffled or raspy.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

"Speak child, you don't have to think every thing." Sun said.
She looked at 'Kelly'.
"What is a Robot-Cyborg?" She asked, a very rich accent kicking in on the new word 'Robot-Cyborg'.
"Is it a new species that has adapted from humans?" She asked, a slight bit of un certainty in her voice. If humans where adapting, that means they where getting stronger.
Not good.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:02 pm

He had stopped the spit with his spare hand and whiped it on one of the shadows. "Say please, or have you no manners?" He turned his head back to the small wolf struggling in his grasp. He tisked at its feeble struggles. "Cold getting to you or just feeling light headed." He laughed, and tossed her to the side, at where Sun had vanished. Knowing full well he had probably thrown her into an underground building. At a slower pace, he followed the wolf, forgetting about the human in the snow. "my, my Eve, You are a little trouble maker." He smiled as he shortened the gap between them. Wonder where Sun ran off to...
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:24 pm

Eve inhaled her first full breath of air in minutes. When she exhaled, it came out a bit shaky. It was dark. She was underground, and the vamp was still following her. She groaned, seeing that he would be a bit more difficult to take on. Cowering, Eve trotted through the 'tunnels' underground, hoping this little game would end.

That's when a familiar, and other scents hit her. Eve recognized that Sun was somewhere nearby, and with a human and some other un-identified creature as well. Not caring if there was no escape from the room they were in, she sprinted through the darkness, eventually colliding with somebody. Their flesh was warm, so she assumed it was the human. Eve's shaking had not stopped, and she stood firmly in between the humans' legs, glaring at the vamp who had followed her the whole time. Her lips curled up in a threat, a low snarl daring to reveal itself.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:36 pm

"Aha" Kelly laughed at the thought she was going insane, talking to a mythical creature who was wanting to communicate with her. "It's a man made machine built to look like a person. To serve their creator, help the public or what ever the creator made them to do really. Unit 56, the cyborg you just saw was built for mass destruction on the planet. But I guess he didn't like what he was built for, ran off and I met him. He's relied on me and I've relied on him ever sense. I sure hope he's not over hearing this, he hates it when I spread his business." Kelly sighed. "I hope I've answered your question, now I have one- how the heck do we get out of here?" Kelly said looking around. She suddenly felt something solid in between her legs. Her first thought- Unit 56 was picking her up, but then when she looked down she say a small grayish canine. Kelly liked canines, so she was as started after a few seconds. The wolf-like creature seemed more scared of something else other than her, which puzzled Kelly.
Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:51 pm

"Now Eve, dont go hiding behind the Young Female. Excuse me miss, may i have that wolf? You see it bit me, and i have to teach her thats a No..." He smiled showing his fangs, as well as tilting his head up showing off his glowing orange eyes. He had a sleepy look to him, even though he had just been laughing his ass off as he nearly choked the life out of the small wolf. His mouth salivated at the thought of replenishing the blood the wolf took from him. In salivating he prepared to bite, most people/animals could handle pain, numbing was no fun. But #3 Was, it had many different reactions.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Eve's ears flattened, but she kept baring her teeth, slowly backing up from the vamp until she backed up into the wall behind her. The small thud echoed throughout the room, and everything was silent. Eve held his gaze for a few heartbeats before attempting to run around him. What a foolish mistake that was. The damned blood sucker was able to grab Eve by the scruff in time and inject his gruesome fangs into her neck.

Eve automatically knew he was injecting something into her own veins while draining her blood. Her mouth was gaped open and at first no sound or reaction came out. Out of no where, Eve's eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she started having what seemed to be a seizure. She then let out a terrorizing scream or yelp that went on for seconds. As if nothing ever happened, Eve went stiff and motionless in the vamps hands.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Stahl smiled and pulled back. He had left her with enough blood to live, she would just be a bit sleepy or weak. "Someone enjoyed them self." He opened his jacket and stuck her in it, cradling her like a small child. Running his hand over the soft fur on her belly, he smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown as he felt all the scares on her side. There were thick ones on her back, "Poor thing, always fighting." He turned to sun after zipping up his jacket a bit to keep the wolf warm. "So who's your friend?" He smiled at the female, his teeth still covered in a bit of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa, Your telling me humans made that?!" She asked, her mouth wide open.
Oh my God. She thought, completely shocked. Humans are getting too smart. She realized, her eyes glowing brighter. There is no telling what that thing can do. And thats not good.
She looked at Kelly, her eyes still filled with shock, waiting for her to say something, then was jerked out of the stage when the two oh-so-famillier scents stung her nose. She looked down to see Eve, then to see those horrid eyes of Stahl.

Sun didn't really worry about Eve, knowing, that was one tough Mutt, and would surly suprize Stahl when he tried to grab her. But, it was really Sun who was shocked. Once Stahl got those disgusting teeth into her, her mouth dropped open once again.

She narrowed her now deathly cold eyes at him.
"You put Eve down right now or I'll have your teeth on a necklace." She threatened, baring her teeth.
She didn't even answer his question about Kelly.
"Kelly get beside me right now" She demanded, not knowing if Stahl was going to bite her or not. Normally, she wouldn't help a human, but she hated Stahl enough to not want her bitten by him.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 pm

"Pfft, She bit me first. Rule of thumb, or also known as pay back. Cute little pup too.." He opened his jacket up and pulled the small bundle of fur out and went to hand it to Sun. Instead he tossed the unconscious wolf to her and zipped behind the human. Placing his hands on her shouldiers, be breathed on her neck as he spoke, "So your name is Kelly? Very pretty name for a very pretty girl." He went to lick her neck like he would do most females but remembered sun was there. "Dont worry Sunny, i wont bite you. Even though you taste oh so good, Im sure you have had enough of my bite for a life time." He laughed and went back to watching the scared little vein pulse. Not being able to help himself he bit into the female. Human blood was better then animals, but hers was sweeter then most. Venom 3 easily hit the pain as a warm pleasure worked its way through-out her body.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Kelly simply blinked, as a strange man appeared and asked for the canine. The creature seemed to get away from her legs and get captured by itself, making Kelly hold her mouth in shock as the man sucked its blood. The elf demanded the release, then ordered Kelly to get near her. "Uh... confused, but okay" Kelly said, lifting a foot. Before she could take a step the man appeared behind her and grabbed her shoulders. After his short speech, Kelly's eyes widened, and she began to gasp as his tongue made her neck wet. Wincing as his teeth went into her skin, she starting feeling a sensation she never felt before, nor good nor bad, making her eyes quiver.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Eve's eyes snapped open. She was laying by Sun's feet. She felt a little dizzy when she stood, and a bit weak, but other then that fine. She quickly scanned the area, checking her surroundings before laying eyes on the vamp. Her eyes narrowed into a glare and a powerful snarl ripped through her throat. Without much thought or hesitation, Eve lunged for the vamp. Her claws dug into his flesh as she climbed up to his shoulders. To be sure that she'd stay, her sharp nails dug further into his skin, so that she'd stay secure for a while.

"Damn mofo. I'd ought to stake you." Eve growled and bit him in the same spot she had just moments ago. Her claws raked against his shoulders, revealing blood and tears on his jacket. Eve's thirst grew and she lifted one paw up to the vamps face, scratching at his mouth so he's let go of the human. But she was not going to let go any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 pm

As if Sun had enough to worry about, Eve jumped on him right before Sun was about to pounce.

"Eve DOWN." She commanded, using her dragon voice. A command that could not be dis-obeyed.
"Hes mine." She snarled, her voice nothing but a deathly hiss before she launder herself at him, in mid flight turning back into the large panther, her paws out stretched and her claws out.

How could he. Disobey her like that? No, how could she trust the blood sucking leech, even by a little bit.
That was all over now.

She landed on him, her large paws seeming to have all their weight on them when she pinned him to the hard ground, hearing the loud BONK as skull met concrete.

Cold hatred shone in her eyes. The male she was looking at was no longer Stahl. But a flash back of the vampire that got a hold of her when she was younger.

"ALL OF YOU, BLOOD SUCKING LEECHES DESERVE NOTHING BUT A CRUEL, HARSH, DEATH." She sent out to every one through mind speak, her mind voice pounding in their skulls, the hatred un mistakable.

She dug her claws into his shoulders, injecting the venom once again, and pulled his upper body up, only to slam it back to the ground with the same force he hit the ground when she leaped on him.

"AGGRATA NEIR LEVARDA!" She nearly roared, her blood burning with pure dragon blood as the ancient dragon rage engulfed her. Sadly, if she knew this was Stahl, she would have just knocked him out.
But this wasn't Stahl any more. This was Vellar, the one leech that ruined her relation ship with the blood suckers.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Stahl blinked, sending an explosive amount of energy outward, aided by working his legs up, he kicked the anger dragon off him. Rapid healing as he fled down the corridor, not knowing he went the wrong way. He did a quick stop skidding, then skated back down the way he had come nearly running over the wolf. He picked her up by the scruff shaking her slightly, "You are getting on my nerves Missy." He lifted her up a fraction and her mid section hit the Pole the other male had lodged into the wall.
Using his amazing agility, he jumped through the hole in the roof and landed on his knees in the snow. He could feel the venom coursing through his veins, but they pain did not effect him. "Damnit Sun..." He hissed and he got up and started walking away holding his side. He knew she would follow him, so he was prepared to skate away in a second. A fresh blanket of snow was falling, quickly covering his tracks. And since he had no heart beat or any real sense of body heat, he felt smug that Suns Thermal Vision would do her little good. Sure he was in pain, but frankly it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Kelly's knees shook as she slowly skidded down the steal platted cold wall and sat down, mouth quivering and eye half closed. "At least I know I'm not dreaming." She said lowly, lazily watching the fight of creatures. I'm the only normal one now, she thought to herself. The man ran off and the room seemed to feel safer now. Kelly wanted to cry out from the confusion, but was only able to mumble for her protector, "...56..."
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:17 pm

"OOF." Eve muttered painfully when she came in contact with the pole. She slowly slid to the ground, and once she recovered, hopped back up on the pole, and from there, through the hole in the roof.

The vamps foot prints were fresh, considering the fact that she could still see him. Quietly, Eve leaped through the snow, and once she was just a few yards away, started sprinting at the vamp. Seeing that he was walking lop-sided, she pounced on his non-dominant shoulder, hoping he would crumple to the ground.

"I don't appreciate it when assholes such as yourself shake me by the scruff." Eve spat at him, the hairs on her neck and back rising.

A grin spread on her lips, thinking that Sun would be here any second to bid him more pain. "Now that I'm more immune to venom, I think I'd like to take my blood back, intoxicated or not." And with that, she dipped her head down and bit into his neck once more, feeling the blood pump through her veins.

"You make me sick." She added, still smug.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Stahl ripped her off before she got to much if any blood. Stooping low as he broke into a run. "Hungry? Have some snow!" He dragged her head first by the scruff in the snow. "Still hungry mutt?" His eyes were slowly loosing their white, even the pupil was shrinking to nothing. His heigth that was 7 foot even was slowly growing to 7'4 and even taller. His muscle mass grew as his anger did. Stooping lower and circling back, he made Eve retrace the path they just took, only the snow was lower so she might have ran over a few rocks. He didnt care. At this point she was a thorn in his side and he was making it wish it was still on its rose. As he leapt over the hole, he dropped her into it and continued running.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Sun didn't chase him. She was standing there fuming, her eyes still blazing, and her blood still burning. But not as bad. She was trying desperatley to controll herself, and was nearly failing. The urge to run after him was as strong as the urge to breath. But she held back. 800 years of training would not be waisted. Not now. Not here.

She looked towards Kelly.
"Stay here." She commanded through mind speak before she climbed on old boxes and leapt out the hole in the roof, following the smell of Eve.

She stopped, seeing him in the distance, and seeing Eve attack him, then him fight back and run.

But She just simply sat down, her rich black pelt making her stand out greatly in the world of white around her.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:06 pm

"Not like I was going anywhere." Kelly mumbled, after the shape shifting creature had left. The room was now empty and quiet. The only sound heard was the sound of wind and snow hitting the shattered windows above. She continued to sit there, hugging her knees tightly. "...56 where are you..." she whispered, feeling alone. After a couple minutes of listening to herself breath, she felt a strange sensation on her neck where the male vampire bit her. She put her hand there and felt around, feeling no blood. Standing up, knowing she couldn't stay there much longer or she would freeze to death, Kelly ignored the puma's orders and started to walk down back to where she spawned. "What set you off..." she said lowly, approaching the main building and looking around. Suddenly she realized it, why Unit 56 went unstable, this was MWM's (Men Made of Weaponry) northern warehouse, where half the cyborgs were made. "It's all coming back to me now... I remember everything." Kelly started to tear up. "Reggie didn't need to build something to get my memory back, I just needed to see what you saw. It brings us both horrid memories." She said to herself, feeling 56's pain. It was the exact same room they were in when they left, only abandoned. "We must be in the future..." Kelly said again, breathless. Suddenly a gust of wind came from behind her, making her smile. "You came a little to late-" she stopped to see a large dark purple monster behind her, it's teeth bared. She yelled backing away quickly. Long aqua colored feathers on it's rear and front legs shook intensely, and it's claws were drawn out. It opened it's mouth and growled, walking towards Kelly, making her shield her face in fear. A loud slam came from in between them, and Kelly undid her arms to see Unit 56, facing the beast in front of her. The monster lunged, but only was punched upward by the cyborg. The blow made it cry out and hesitate, it's ears facing backwards, twitching to noise only heard by itself. It slowly looked back, then to Unit 56 then back again. It paused, then sprung up, breaking the window above and riding the wind to where the other creature had gone. Unit 56 quickly shielded Kelly from the falling glass, by making her kneel down and hovering over her. Once the last glass piece fell, they both stood in silence. Kelly wiped a tear from her eye and hugged him.

LMFAO I had no idea I typed this much until I submitted it. ._. Sorry guys! xD <3
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 4:06 am

When the vamp dropped Eve, who was still unstable, back into the underground warehouse, she didn't have enough time to prepare for impact. It was a good drop too. Especially with the cold concrete on the floor. Eve's skull first came in contact with the concrete, then the rest of her fragile body. She was positive that almost every bone in her body was broken.

Eve felt the blood rushing out from everywhere and in every direction. Eventually, she was laying in a pool of it. And yet, she did not make any sound. If she opened her mouth, it would sound like a horror scream. Tears from pain threatened to rush out of her eyes, so she squinted them shut.

She stayed there motionless. When she opened her eyes again, she couldn't see Sun. She saw the human and her..robot. They wouldn't be of any use to her. Eve's body violently jerked in an awkward way as she coughed up her own blood. She gagged and spit up more.

When Eve blinked, she saw a familiar but transparent figure in front of her. It bent down and wrapped something-a muzzle-around Eve's bloody mouth.

I cannot save you from where you are or what you got yourself into. But I can do this for you. It whispered before fading away.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 205qpo8
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Sun sat in the snow, the flakes hitting her face as she cooled down.
Her mind was working out what was real and what was fake at the
moment. Till, finally, she realized that, she probably really hurt
some one. She couldn't exactly remember what she did to who,
but she knew it involved a lot of pain.

A cold nose on her pelt made her jump and look around. Her eyes got wide.
"KAZE!" She yelled through mindspeak, getting up and nuzzling
her like mad. Tears of joy threatened to come to her eyes, but she
quickly got rid of those. "Where have you been!" She asked,
pulling back to look at her, her ears perked up and her tail
swaying behind her in joy.

Her best friend was back.

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Stahl was laying face down in the snow, the pain finally subsides. "Take it she isnt made anymore.." He got up and started to limp back to the warehouse. Blood was seeping slowly from many cuts, some still from Sun. He saw sun a ways off, with some purple fox. Ignoring the two, he hopped down to see if the wolf pup was still alive. "Bearly..." He muttered to himself as he walked up to her. Kneeling slowly, his hand glowed white, and a warmth spread over the small ones form. All the cuts and gnashes healed up, and the blood retreaded back with in the body.
Patting her on the head, he jumped back to the surface, and sat down just a ways away from the dragon. His head was low but his shoulders still back with pride. If she really intended him harm for doing what came natural then so be it.[i]But.. Why did she attack me in the first place? Doesn't she have a natural urge to feed when food is present?
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Kaze growled lowly affectionately, sending Sun images of herself taking a walk down memory lane, something Kaze had to do alone by instinct once a year. After she was done she walked through the snow, investigating flashes of images of actions that occurred in the area, picking up familiar and new scents. She instantly smelled the humans, and looked at her master, raged. She sent Sun what the humans looks like, and an evil chuckle as a question is she could go kill them.

"I'm so sorry." Unit 56 said, looking down. "It's fine-" Kelly tired to speak, but stopped once she felt that tingling sensation in her shoulder where the bite was. "What... is that." 56 said, scanning the bite mark with his right droid eye. He grabbed her shoulders, "Who did that to you?" he asked, concerned. Kelly got an instant feeling of anger, but she was unable to show it. "A lot happened when you were gone you know." her sadness turned into an angry frown. "This isn't real- a freaking puma turned into a elf- a wolf was running from a vampire thing that sneaked behind me and bite my freaking neck-" she stopped when she saw the look in his eye. "I'll stop now." she sighed. "I believe you." 56 finally said, turning on a purple light from his right eye. "What are you doing?" Kelly asked, unable to feel her body from the cold. "Unknown Species has been detected on my thermal- it's the DNA I needed from your neck." He turned and began walking into the direction Kelly did not want to follow. "Who ever "bit" you isn't leaving this place until I've laid a hand on them." he said as he turned his head, still walking. He walked over a dark figure lying on the ground. When Kelly found the courage to follow she saw what the figure was when she got closer. "The wolf!" She yelled, kneeling down next to it. "I'll catch up with you later!" she yelled to 56, but he was already into shadows. This can't be good... Kelly thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 am

Eve immediately felt better after the vamp's little healing stunt. Her skull no longer throbbed with pain, and all blood stopped from gushing out. She still laid there though, sorting things out of what happened in her mind. She sighed, and realized that the robot was scanning every area of the warehouse, and the human was coming closer to her. That made Eve get up.

When the female reached out to her, Eve backed away, not sure if she should growl, cower away, or accept the human. Instead she stood still, and waited for the human to make a move. Her hand caressed Eve's fur, and stroked her back. Eve closed her eyes, accepting the human's comfort.

What is your name? Eve asked her through mind speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next