Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Sun - A Mythical RP Forum

Banner and Skin © Respected Artists

HomeYour 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 am

I will never see Stahl and Sun the same way again.
XD

Sun turned into her regular form, chuckling and scratching Kaze's head and behind her ears.

"We can't kill them just yet. Humans are becoming more intelligent and apparently made a new species." She said seriously. She looked at her sternly.
"We need to get as much information out of them. I don't know how the male works, hes apparently the new species. I believe the female called him a 'Cyberg?" (She pronounced it sky-bird) Her accent that came from the old language coated itself all over the unfamiliar word.

Suns head shot up as a low mumble of a voice reached her mind barriers. She scanned the area around her, then her eyes locking on Stahl. She looked back at Kaze.

"You've been gone for a while." She said.

"You haven't met our new 'friends.'" There was no friendly tone in her voice then as she looked back at Stahl. Was it him that she attacked? He looked pretty beat.

She cleared her throat, feeling an awkward silence as if he expected an apology.

"Well lets go talk to the humans." She said, keeping her eyes from looking at Stahl again.

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 pm

Eve didn't wait for an answering, since she already knew what it was.

Kelly, Eve said in her mind, I will do you a favour if you do me one. I can make your bite mark and the feeling you have go away. But in order for me to do that, you have to get this muzzle off of me. Eve paused and started up at Kelly. Deal?

Eve's paw reached up at Kelly's leg, motioning for her to sit down. She then sniffed at her neck where the punctures in her flesh were.

I know I can do it. I become more immune to anything once I've been affected by it. Do you trust me? Eve smiled sincerely, hoping Kelly would believe her.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Holy crap now I'm the center of attention. :B I know Eve too well to not remove the muzzle, but hell I'll do it anyway. XD

"It seems like everything can talk now." Kelly said annoyed, leaning over the calm wolf. "Well you did make the weird feeling in my shoulder go away, and I hate the feeling of being closed up; so here it goes." She reach for the bandage on the wolf's mouth, grabbing it with both hands. An overwhelming sensation went through her hand, like a mild vibration. It made Kelly move her hands away for a moment, then she went back to take it off. "Bad or not, I have your trust. And even if you do wish to attack me, it wouldn't be as bad as when my protector does." She said to the wolf, ripping off the bandage. Suddenly a feeling struck her soul, and all her morals felt like they were being yanked at. I hope what I just did wasn't a bad thing... she thought to herself. "56!" She remembered, running off after him. She caught up to him, he was climbing boxes to the roof. With out talking, she followed. When they were at the top, the wind was more harsh and it was harder to see, but they both could see the man sitting down. "I don't think this is a good idea... let's just find a way out of here. My wound is better now." She said, grabbing onto 56's arm. "This species isn't recorded into my database... I must find out what he is; and he bit you! I'm not going to let him go thinking it's alright." 56 said, walking closer to the man fists clenched. "Sometimes I think you're too protective..." Kelly whispered to herself, staying back and huddling herself from the snow.

Back to top Go down
http://obviouslykmt.webs.com/
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 pm

Stahl rounded, immediately standing up and appearing before the boy. "Ello there, my name is Stahl. As for what i am a Vampire. Second it was a live bite, i can do much more damage then make it feel good. I just acquired snake like venom." He gave a playful hiss and did a flip over the bot boy. "Tell you what, why dont we see other people? You taste good and all but i have my eyes on a bigger prize." With a wink he jogged on up to Sun. "Tell me, is it just around me or others when you go super happy and want to hug everyone to death?" He asked, trying to sound like he didnt really care, but secretly he wanted to know the real reason she had attacked him. And he knew it wasnt because he bit a human. Why would she care about one anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://ice--wolf.deviantart.com/
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 pm

Sun stopped, seeing them come out of the hole in the roof. She reached down and patted Kaze, letting her know it was okay.

She started walking towards them, but stopped when Stahl walked up to them. Her ears laid flat again and she stopped, waiting for him to leave, crossing her arms.

Seeing him start to to walk away, she took a step, then brought her foot back, backing up just a step while he jogged up.

Sarcasm in his voice made the urge to hit him spark up inside her.
"I don't remember." She nearly growled. A strange hatred towards him growing stronger. She wanted to hurt him. She wanted to kill him.

What is wrong with me? She thought, but didn't show it on her face.

"Now, if you will excuse me." She said, glancing past Stahl, and seeing the angry 'cy-berg' rush towards him.

Keep Stahl at bay while I talk to the humans. She thought to Kaze, stepping behind Stahl and infront of the Cyborg, holding her hand out to stop.

It seemed she'd have to calm this strange creature down before she got anything out of him.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Kaze smirked, and nodded to Sun, making it only noticeable to her. She grew to her larger form and walked in front of the Vampire, feeling dominant and ready for a fight. My teeth longed for a bite, but if keeping you at bay is what she wants only, then doing THAT only is what I shall do Kaze thought to herself in her own language. She looked into the Vampire's eyes, showing him that her movement in front of him was for blocking purposes. Her feathers waved freely high in case he wanted to jump over or around her, and her claws were drawn in case he felt reckless.

Kelly noticed 56 continued to follow the man even after his run off and grabbed his arm. "Enough. I don't want you to." She said firmly, pulling him so he would face her. "But-" "But nothing, not everything can be solved with violence." she interrupted. "That's not how I was made and trained." 56 blurted. "Well that was then, this is now. And now is a new you." She smiled, trying to calm his anger. He simply grumbled and crossed his arms, standing next to her and facing the rest. She felt his body tense as the female dragon drew near. So she bumped him, making his body ease. "Looks like we're not out of the woods just yet, be calm and respectful." She whispered before the dragon was close enough. He grunted, so she bumped him hard again as a reminder to her order.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Stahl ran/skated in front of the wind fox, just an inch from her nose. "Hey! We have similar eye color." He reached up and began to rub the fur right before it turned into the fleshy nose. It was always some of the softest fur. "Tell me.. what are you? I have not seen something like you before, change size and o..." He sat down abruptly and watched what his dragon friend and the humans were up to. "Fear not fox.. or what ever you are. If Sit and Heel i must do, then i will. Tic Tac To?" he asked drawing a large # sign in the snow. "Your paw print will suffice for an X or an O." He smiled though still curious as to what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Sun kept her back straight, the air of some one with high ranks sparked in the air around her.
"Follow." She ordered, walking past them to a lone tree, slowly rotting, and a good distance away from Stahl and Kaze.

She whispered a soft spell under her breath, and the roots of the tree twirled up, creating three small chairs. She sat down, crossing her legs, her eyes observing the Robot.

"How long ago where you...created?" She asked, her gray eyes slowly turning to a deep forest green.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:13 am

Kaze growled, disliking how the Vampire mocked her. With a swift motion she clawed the game the Vampire created and narrowed her eyes, knowing what he was trying to tune into. She sat down, blocking his view of the humans and her master, snickering lowly in content.

ϟ

"I'm not sharing my history!" 56 said crossly as he turned. "A moment please..." Kelly said to the dragon, standing up from the root seat and standing next to 56. "What did I tell you? Be respectful!" She whispered angrily. "They don't need to know of mine; our business!" He said crossing his arms. "If we give them what they want, they might tell us how to get out of here. Besides, the dragon lady looks like the only friendly one in the group, she saved my life- I owe her one. They're our only hope of getting answers 56, and you know it." She whispered again, more lowly and firmly than before. "Ugh, fine!" Unit 56 rolled his neck and abruptly sat back down, waiting for Kelly to do so too until he begun. "You asked when I was made- and the answer would be about two years ago. And I'm not being smart with you; I actually mean 2 years ago." he said, eyes heavy. As Kelly sat in one spot she remembered how cold it really was, and began to shiver.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:21 am

Eve snarled loudly when the human sprinted away. She snapped her jaws together, but suddenly fell calm. She could play this game.

"Don't hide from me Kelly. You did me a favour, and I will return it." Eve called out in a sinister laugh.

She exited the underground building and looked around. The vamp and a purple thing were irritating each other. Good for them. She trotted right past them, not bothering to question where the others went. Eve could feel Kelly's pulse. She could hear it. But now, she wanted to taste it.

Quietly, she stalked to where Sun, Kelly, and the robot were. Sun seemed too deep into conversation to notice her, and the robot's back was turned to her. Eve swiftly lifted herself up onto the back of Kelly's chair.

Blood raged, she cooed at her, "Did you not remember our deal? I will now return your favour." She laughed loudly and sank her fangs into the human's neck, right where the vamp did. She cared not about Sun's reaction, nor the robots.

Eve consumed the venom within Kelly's body, but even when it left her system, she still desired blood. She drank deeply until she felt somebody pulling her off.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:04 am

Sun couldn't help but smirk while eavsdropping on their usless whisperes. Humans. So slow sometimes.

"How many more of you are there?" She asked, glancing from them both.

Seeing Eve bite Kelly made her jump up. Sure, she was a human, but doesn't mean you can come and bite them when ever. Espeically during a meeting.

She walked over Swiftly to kelly and plucked Eve off, turning Eve so that she would Face Sun.

"Leave. The. Human. Alone." She said slowly, her dark green eyes getting a slight shade lighter. She turned Eve to face Kaze.
"You see her?" She said, looking at Eve.
"I wan't you to go meet her, and Keep Stahl busy just untill I get done getting information with them." She said, setting Eve down and pushing her too them. Sun looked at Kelly.

"Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:20 am

Eve grinned sheepishly, but did not disobey. She approached the two slowly. Eyeing the purple thing, she finally spoke up. "What the Hell are you?"

She sat as far away from the vamp as she possibly could. She didn't want to look at him, didn't want to talk to him, and most of all, didn't want to thank him. A snarl of disgust escaped her mouth, and she looked back at the creature who claimed to be 'Kaze'.

The vamp was giddy about something, but Eve wasn't sure why. He seemed to have a completely different personality from how he was just minutes ago. She sighed, thinking that she was going to make a big mistake. Thanks. Eve quickly hissed into his mind.

Kaze was a windfox. Great. Eve just sat there and zoned out, finally content from the humans blood.
Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:52 am

"New rule apparently, dont touch the humans" Stahl huffed as he drew what looked like fire curls meeting in a curly loop. Suddenly, bright orange flames started to grow where it all met. He sad infront of it warming himself even though he did not feel the cold around him. "Tell me... Kaze is it? Do you talk? Or should i just ask yes or now questions because this silence is boring me to... Death." He smiled knowing he was already dead. Though he continued to watch Sun, his keen eyes somewhat reading her lips, but her accent made it hard for she would say the words funny. Learn. Modern. English. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Kaze quietly chuckled over hearing the wolf her master calls 'Eve' bite the human. Even though she didn't look back, she could only image the face expression on the human girl's face. She noticed the wolf walk her way with a negative attitude, so Kaze kept quiet and narrowed her eyes. The Vampire grabbed her attention, with that one out of two simple question everyone always seems to ask to her out loud. Do You Talk? What Are You? Those two questions bothered her to death, luckily most of the times she never had to answer; but seeing how Sun did not want this creature harmed an answer was to be said. If you can understand demon, then you can hear me talk, vile creation. Kaze said grinning.

"Yeah but ouch! Why does everything want to kill me?" Kelly said grinding her teeth and rubbing the back of her neck, just to find out her hand was covered with blood. "Great. Just freaking great." She remarked, sighing. "That's it I don't trust any of these freaks!" Unit 56 said standing up, and grabbing a hand towel from his short pocket and standing behind Kelly; wiping up the blood. "Why do you put all your trust into these guys? They're all trying to kill you!" Unit 56 said with a worried tone. "I already told you why, and these guys aren't the worst of my problems." She said directly at him with a sarcastic tone. "What's that suppose to mean?" he said, angry at himself knowing what he had done earlier. "She asked you a question." Kelly reminded him, motioning her head to the dragon Sun. "I can't believe this... Over a couple hundred." he answered as he continued to tend to the wound, his auto thermal keeping her warm. "All with different colored skins, genders, purposes and experience." he added.
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Head Forum Moderator
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Eve ignored Kaze, seeing that she had nothing rather interesting to say except for a sentence.

"For you it may be a rule, but it doesn't apply to me." Eve snapped at the vamp. Technically speaking, Sun didn't own Eve, so she didn't have to listen.

For once, Eve felt exhausted. She sprawled herself out in the snow and closed her eyes, but paid close attention to all noises around her. She couldn't be too careful, hence why she stayed on alert. Especially with that vamp around. She hated him for some reason.

A shadow appeared before Eve, speaking in a hushed tone. "Get out of here." Eve muttered, trying to relax. The shadow stayed in place, holding out a muzzle. She shook her head, "I don't want it, get out of here. Now." Eve said again, her tone growing harsh.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Suns ears laid back.
"They wan't to kill you because your human." She said slowly, her eyes baring down into the females.
Sun smirked at being called a freak.
"You call us freaks but you all where freaks to us long ago. Tables have changed huh?" She laughed, though her voice was icy and haunting.
"Move." She ordered, getting up and walking to Kelly. Suns claws where starting to glow slowly, and so where her eyes. She stood there, waiting for the male to move so Sun could at least numb the pain.

Back to top Go down
Ecru
Site Co-Owner
Ecru

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Unit 56 growled, looking at Kelly for further acknowledgment. "Do it." She said, and so he did, moving over crossing his arms. "Please excuse him, he only cares for my safety." Kelly said as the dragon walked behind her. She wanted to be as respectful as she could. She wanted to get out of this place, so she tried her hardest to keep 56 and even herself under control. "Great. So I'm the last piece of pie. I'm assuming this means I won't get out of here alive?" Kelly said, glancing over to the creatures a few meters away. This made 56 tense up, and Kelly could feel it, so she looked at him with reinsurance to show that what she had said was not to be taken literally, or at least... she hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Sunaria
Site Owner
Sunaria

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Sun ignored their conversation, and focused on healing the Humans wound.

She easily broke into Kellys mind barrier, and stole all the energy it needed to actually heal the skin and numb it.
She placed her warm hand -Due to raising the temperature of her blood- on the bite. A slight jolt plunged through the human, then the area of the bite started to gain a slight itch, then a soft burning feeling.
"Don't touch it, let it heal." She ordered, walking back to the seat and flicking her hand, the seat lowering into the ground.

"I assure you, no one that is with me right now will kill you. But I can only speak for them. I have no idea what could be waiting for you along your path."

Back to top Go down
Victom
Head RP Moderator
Victom

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:42 am

Stahl nodded to the now big demon, "Aye, drinking the blood of a few has given me the ability to understand their tongue. Now i truly am sorry, but i have sat her bored enough." He stood up, seeing the wind fox doing the same to block his path. Smiling, he turned the opposite way, and seemed to vanish. Actually he was now sitting in the tree, swinging his feet as he sat with the branch between his legs. "I wont. Its like going to an all you can eat, just gotta have a taste." He laid down resting his head on the branch still looking at them, his hands dangling. If the cyborg wishes to fight then so be it. I'm sure YOU have done worse. He said to Sun, saying Have instead of Can. He waved seeing the males face, "Hello Bot Boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul   Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your 'gunna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3